We offer Three Standard Models:
- FLM - Medium funnel shape with a #20 bore size. This model has a lighter sound and is preferred by players who need to play in the upper register.
- FL - Standard deep funnel shape with #16 bore size. This has been by far our most popular model over the years.
- FLX - Extra deep funnel shape with a #14 bore size. This model is capable of producing a most beautiful classic Flugelhorn sound for orchestral and other large ensemble work.
The inside rim diameters and rim shapes are identical to the trumpet models 1 through 10.
The following shanks are available:
- Standard Morse - American taper to fit Warburton, Adams, Yamaha, Getzen, Benge, etc.
- "Bach" - Small morse taper to fit Bach Flugelhorns, Kanstul 1525, & Leblanc Sandoval
- "French" taper, which fits the Couesnon and French Besson Flugels
- "German" - Large Morse Taper to fit German Flugels
- "Vintage One" - Wider shank dimension for Conn Vintage One Flugel
Warburton Flugelhorn mouthpieces are 1-piece models because each cup-depth has a corresponding bore size to match.