My Mouthpiece plays GREAT for an hour, then closes off!
A mouthpiece has no moving parts! If this happens to you...
|The top of your cup may descend at an undesirable angle as shown here:|
This cup style creates an
effectively smaller diameter
as more lip tissue gets wedged
into the cup...
- Immediate increase in range
- Works well for first hour
- Arm pressure seems to extend range
- Sound becomes thinner and more piercing as you ascend
- Not enough room to accommodate normal swelling of the lips
- Mechanically closes aperture; you are not in control
|All standard Warburton tops feature a more "vertical drop" from the inside bite of the rim:|
- Diameter does not shrink as lip tissue is introduced
- Sound stays full and open in the upper register
- Won't become stuffy when normal lip swelling occurs